Friday, March 6, 2009

Life Lesson's

I didn't write this. But i feel this is very important,i had it on my myspace page for away so read and enjoy.


Like i said before I'm starting to have a new perspective in life, but at the same time i am getting new one on friendships and love..
LIFE

My new perspective on life is that everyday is a new day. You should have fun and smile as much as you can. Don't listen to the negative things that people have to say. As much as you try theirs always going to be someone that doesn't like you and someone that has something to say. Just don't let them get to you because if you really think about it, there not helping u get anywhere in life so why should u even care? If people judge you, just shake them off and go on about your business. Don't take things too seriously and don't stress over useless things. Always remember to be yourself and realize you cant please everyone. Don't let others stop u from accomplishing your goals, and don't let them hold u back.

FRIENDS

My perspective on friendship is to treat people how they treat me. People say that you find out who your true friends are in high school. I still have a few years until high school ends, but at this point i have already realized who they are. Ya people will say they'll always be there and they care, but when it comes down to it, they disappear or stab u in the back. This happened to me a lot this past year. I mean i forgive bu i don't EVER forget. Your friends are the ones that care enough to do ANYTHING to make u smile. Don't judge a book by its cover because u never know whats in it, and first impressions aren't always what they seem<<(that was for u Greedy). You should let people into your life and don't be afraid to accept a helping hand. However, make sure u really know the person before u put trust in them. I'm a really nice person but people try to take that advantage of that, well as of this day you wont. I am tired of people doing me shady and i just forgive them. If u realize i am not as close to u like i use to be then something is wrong. Not that i don't like u bu in someway u hurt me. I am just gonna treat people how they want to be treated.. so watch wat u say to me, because it will come directly back to u. And those of my friends who love me and are there, remember i got y'all back no matter what.

LOVE

My new perspective on love is that it should be mutual. Everybody dreams about being in love, but once you went through it, your not too sure u want to experience it again. My new years resolution was to find someone who loves me as much as i love them. Basically where our feelings were equal to one another. In a way i guess u can say i have, but i don't know if LOVE is all that i thought it was cracked out to be. I didn't realize how much pain it really is sometimes. But i don't regret anything that happened because every smile that i had on my face carried over all the tears i shed. If u really love someone then u should just try your best to make them happy. As much as the pain they caused may hurt, u just have to let it go and try to go to how things use to be. If that's not possible then as much as it might hurt you have to let go. Love is about LISTENING 2 one another. Sometimes it's so easy just to say your over someone and to say forget them, but deep down u know that's far from the truth. Think long and hard before letting go someone u love. Even if your tired of the things they do, u might not realize how much someone means to u until their gone. It might seem like a good idea to move on from the pain but one day u will look back and wish that they would still cause u pain just as in excuse for them to still be around. When people are in love they do crazy things. They start making excuses for them, they even do things to hurt one another purposely just to try to cause them pain because they were hurt too. Ur mind may tell u to just be be through with them because of the situation, bu if u listen carefully to your heart, its saying the opposite. Don't let the one u love fall right through your arms. In life there will be many temptations and people standing in the way, but if your love is strong then u should be able to work past that. This past year has been crazy for me, but I've realized that i shouldn't stress over love as much as i have been. I think of it this way, if that person really loves me then they should at least try to understand where i am coming from.

think about these quotes:

"Don't leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love"

"Love, like a river, will cut a new path
whenever it meets an obstacle."

"You know you are in love
when you see the world in her eyes,
and her eyes everywhere in the world"



with this said.. i am going to start a new way of life.. i know that sometimes i might forget about my perspectives.. bu i will try my hardest...




Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

No comments:

Post a Comment